Is your home drafty? Does it have cold or hot rooms? Are your energy bills higher than friends’ with similar sized houses?
Our energy audit is the sensible first step to address these issues. Our Certified Energy Advisors will provide thorough, unbiased, advice to improve the comfort of your home and help lower your energy bills.
Here’s how it works:
1. Our Certified Energy Advisor conducts pre-retrofit evaluation of your home, complete a series of energy efficiency measurements
2. You receive a full status report with recommendations for upgrades and their estimated costs
3. You facilitate the recommended upgrades to your home through New Dawn Energy or a qualified contractor of your choosing
4. Our Certified Energy Advisor returns to conduct a second audit to measure /confirm overall energy efficiency improvements.
5. The above documentation will be used to qualify for available Federal, Provincial or local grant programs.
6. Benefit from reduced energy bills and increased home comfort!
Eligible home improvements include:
– Ceiling, wall, basement & crawl space insulation
– High efficiency furnaces
– Heat pumps and ventilation systems
– High efficiency Air conditioners
– Energy Star windows and doors
– Low flush toilets
– Domestic water heating equipment